What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Assault on Blacktooth Ridge: REDUX

Well, tonight saw the first session of my streamline run-through of TLG's A1 Module for C&C. I intended to run this module over the period of only 3 sessions though we didn't get as far as I would have liked. This didn't matter. The group had tons of fun and are anxious to play again soon.

This is what counts -- all of us having a good time. In a few weeks time when module comes to a close, I will gladly outline my changes to the scenario. I will detail why and how I shortened the scenario creating what I hope to be a much more action-filled campaign while allowing the story to continue in a seemingly fluid manner.

I can't wait to continue and it looks like the next game is only two weeks away. :)

M


Posted with BloghuB for Windows Phone 7

No comments:

Post a Comment