What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Monday, April 4, 2011

Hitting the Wall

Sometimes you work on resolving a few issues with some gaming design and mechanics. Working on a great piece for the Ballista but hit a small stumbling block in terms of the design. I start working the problem and then I fall into the trap of some circular logic. After a couple of hours of getting nowhere fast, I figure I need to get back to the Basics of what i was trying to accomplish and also put it aside fo a day or two and try and come back with a fresh perspective. Time ti switch gears and do a bit of work on a few other things that need finishing in the meantime.

;)

M

Posted with BloghuB for Windows Phone 7

2 comments:

  1. That sounds familiar but stick to your guns and you'll accomplish the task.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement... I am indeed pressing on and am NOT deterred. :)

    M

    ReplyDelete