What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Busier Weekend Than Usual

Well, today was a good and productive day. I try not to do too much on my weekends and reserve that mainly as 'me time' and this is also when I'll see friends and family. Instead I've decided to stay closer to home but did end up spending chunks of my day on the phone. When I wasn't on the phone, I managed to:

  • Do some general maintenance on the computer and sorted through material.
  • Update the software I use for Arcana Creations; namely what I use for layout and check out the changes from previous versions.
  • Do some editing and layout work for 'Hide In Plain Sight'.
  • Sorted out the design for the new logo for the upcoming products Arcana Creations will be releasing.
  • Revisited the pages the BETA rules for the DCC RPG (and caved and pre-ordered it)
  • Finally started putting my thoughts together for tomorrow's "Weekend R&R" post.

Also had a chance to have some coffee this afternoon with a good friend. It was a day and now it's time for bed.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment