What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Good Intentions

There's a lot of good intentions which end up floating about... I really had good intentions about writing something once more for the blog Wednesday or Thursday evening.  Didn't quite get to do that... and Friday was spent with at the doctor's and the dentist's.  And then the long weekend and a good friend visiting us for the long weekend here in Canada.

And so on.  My bad.  So tonight, instead of playing Diablo III (which also has not been touched since the middle of last week) is getting bumped in favor of at least the first part of a two part piece I wanted to talk about.

It's about megadungeons and one in particular... and something about Diablo as I do a special edition of the R&R posts I have been doing.

Thanks!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment