What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Contest Deadline Today!

A few months back, I announced a little contest (you can read about it HERE) and the goal was really to help stir up interest within the C&C community somewhat.  I posted on the TLG forums, Dragonsfoot, and mentioned it here but I've done little else to promote it outside of the TLG boards or my own blog.  Frankly there is a higher investment concerned with my other projects I've been working on such as the 'Hide In Plain Sight' adventure as well as Ballista related material.  The contest, while still important, just didn't need to occupy as much of my time.  The benefit of posting this on some forums is that it can still take a life of it's own as other people get to talking about it and inquiring about it directly to me via email of PM.

Perhaps predictably, submissions haven't exactly been flowing in at a steady pace and, despite assurances that people are working on stuff, the deadline is midnight tonight, EST.

After tonight, something will come of these submissions, and more work and investments will have to be poured into this newer project and I'm looking forward to it.

On a side note, I also got submissions turned over to me for the layout of the next issue of the (new) Domesday newsletter.  This will be released towards the end of the month.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment