What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Post-Contest Odds & Ends

Tonight, I sorted out a few things that I needed to attend to.

Last week, the contest that I attempted to hold wrapped up but sadly the number of participants wound up to be too few to go on to the next phase.  What that means is we actually got fewer entries that was needed to select six finalists from.  I reached out to those who did participate and I still am giving them something for their efforts.  Originally, each finalist was going to receive a physical copy of the Adventure Anthology that would have resulted from this.  Since that book is no longer happening, each participant instead will be getting a copy of the newest C&C module being developed entitled 'Hide in Plain Sight' as well as the planned module for the end of 2012.  I expect they may get an additional item or two along the way as well.  Since I beloved it would be unfair to select a winner in these circumstances, I have also decided to forgo the original prize for one individual and instead grant each participant a 25 dollar gift certificate for RPGNow.

At some point, I intend to try again though this won't be till sometime next year.  Thanks to all of those who expressed interest ans especially those who participated.

M

No comments:

Post a Comment