What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Clearance Sale - Private Stock!

Well, I've promised myself I'd get back to it and I promised it would be once I was back up and running.  So, what we have is the beginning of an attempt to trim down the gaming collection while raising funds for future projects and continual costs incurred by Arcana Creations.

For those who come direct to this site to read the blog, you will now notice listed on the right-hand side, a link to the Clearance page.  Otherwise, you can access it though this link HERE.

The goal is to add more stuff to this list as other items get sold.

Let me just re-iterate here that I accept Paypal and the prices listed are in USD.  Furthermore, the prices already include shipping costs to any destination in Canada or the continental United States.  If you live further but are interested, feel free to contact me and ask.

Thanks!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment