What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Monday, February 24, 2014

Codex Nordica: More Good News!

Just a clarification on all those pledge levels for the Kickstarter.  You may have noticed that stretch goal for a wooden game set.

I have received word that, even if you pledge lower BUT (with add-ons) you match the $125 level, you will also get a full wooden set of the Tafl game if we hit $18,000.

That means it is really easy to get in on this possible bonus if you have already pledged at that awesome $99 level (I talked about it HERE).  Add-on a book (I recommend Rune Lore to keep in theme) and well, tip a dollar more if you have to.

With just over 10 hours left, time is running out.  You can pledge HERE.

Spread the news!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment