What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:

What I'm Backing on Kickstarter:
After Winter Dark Campaign Setting

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Sword & Wizardry Appreciation Day: 2015


Well, tomorrow is Sword & Wizardry Appreciation Day but I've had a bad week this week.  With so many things going on at my regular 9-5 and a to-do list which is WAY too long, I realized that I ran out of time to officially participate in this year's event.  Deadline to register was about an hour ago according to the Gamers & Grognards blog.

Screw it ... I'm running a sale anyway and unofficially participating.

I haven't given as much love to Swords & Wizardry in the past couple of years as I would have liked but it's a fine system and my FRPG baseline.  There will be more offerings in the future, I can promise you that.

However, in the meantime, I have three Sword & Wizardry products that are available at 50% off.

You can find them on RPGNow! (and other OBS services) HERE

There will be much more happening all over the web, so take advantage while you can.

This sale is live now and will continue through the weekend.  Prices will revert back to their original ones during the course on Monday, April 20th.

Happy Gaming!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment